University of Arizona Band Day
Open to: All High School Marching Bands
The 68th Annual University of Arizona Band Day
October 30, 2021
The University of Arizona Band Day will be part of the Arizona Marching Band Association circuit again this year. Please register for Band Day through AZMBA following the instruction below.
Band Registration Instructions:
- Go to www.competitionsuite.com
- Login using your administrator account email (if you do not know this, please contact AzMBA Board)
- Select your unit from the drop down. Be sure it is the unit associated with AzMBA.
- Click on the “Registration” tab
- Agree to policies listed
- Shows will be listed under “Open” after 9am on Monday, May 3rd. If you log in early, they will be under “Upcoming”.
- Select the shows you would like to attend
- Submit Registration
- Pay by credit card or select to create an invoice to print for your school finance office. If you need your “Invoice” to say “Quote” or have any questions about the registration process, please let the AZMBA board know via email@example.com.
The Pride of Arizona bands are committed to the strategic vision of the University of Arizona in becoming a leading arts destination that fully embraces collaboration to fuel social impact, cultural development, and economic growth in our community, our state, our nation, and worldwide.